We are TNC Collections, Suites 358/359 Central Chambers, 93 Hope Street, Glasgow, G2 6LD.
Our business is the provision of debt collection and services to the parking industry.
We do all we can to protect privacy and personal information.
We collect and process various categories of information such as name and contact details.
Our policy is designed to ensure that all personal information we hold is:
1) Collected and kept for only as long as is necessary.
2) Kept safe, secure, accurate and up to date.
3) Used fairly and transparently.
4) Used lawfully, validly and only for the purposes of operating our business.
RIGHTS OF THOSE WHOSE INFORMATION IS HELD
Under The General Data Protection Act those whose information is held have the following rights:
1) The right to be informed.
2) The right of access.
3) The right to rectification.
4) The right to erasure.
5) The right to restrict processing.
6) The right to data portability.
7) The right to object.
8) The right not to be the subject to automated decision making and profiling.
TNC does not data share with third parties with the following necessary exceptions:
1) Address and telephone number providers where contact is required.
2) Personal collectors where on-site collection is required.
3) Solicitors where legal action is required.
4) Government bodies and trade associations where this is required.
5) Selected IT companies assisting us with technology.
TNC does not sell nor rent data.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring all personal information is secure with us and with any third parties who act on our behalf. We use many tools to ensure confidentiality and to protect all information including proven data storage technologies, precise procedures and graded staff access. Also, physical access to all our working areas and IT installations is controlled, protected and limited. All card transactions are handled with regard to accepted security standards. We may also monitor and record calls, texts, e-mails and other communications for mutual protection.